What can you expect working with Devers Delivers and our Team? Growing up in a military family it's easy to learn you have more than just blood relatives as your family. From my Grandparents to my Daughter our family covers every branch in the service covered: twin uncles were Air Force, Father and father-in law both Marine, Husband Airborne, Grandfather Navy and not to forget the US Coast Guard as well. Team - Family - Priorities - Ethics - Duty are the first words we learned and understanding the importance of these words shaped the person I am today.
I try to live my life and run our business with the same priorities. It's a daily journey to wake with a clean slate ready to learn something new, moving forward from a lesson learned, giving guidence or lending a hand to someone who needs it. At the end of the day my goal is to enjoy my family and friends, utilze my business to assist clients in achieving their goals best suiting their needs.
As Houstons Premier Real Estate Professional, sculpting a consierge style of Real Estate Service, we at Devers Delivers strive to be your one stop shop. Not from contract to close we like to say we are always here when you need us!
We created an FAQ type website for your convenience. Rather than those frustrating voice mails or waiting for us to get our of a closing or get off the other line you can always jump on line and with a few clicks get to almost any answer you will need regarding any part of the real estate process. If we are missing something, please let us know and we will be sure to add it for future searches.
The below list are the principals we strive to work and live by:
· holds loyalty, courage, veracity, compassion, and honor as important, above all else
· has an appreciation and respect of all life
· compassionate with all around us
· strives for enlightenment for good judgment, personal growth, and self-awareness
· works dilligently to develop physically, mentally, emotionally and spiritually
· to be truthful at all times
· seeks to understand the phrase, “Know thyself!”
· seeks communal and family relationships and understanding each role
· give everyone the respect to have have their own opinion and not just mine
· to enhance wisdom by broadening one's knowledge
· to show respect for all others
· to develop a sympathetic understanding of people
· give back to the Veterans that gave for my freedom
· uses Death as his or her advisor not his or her enemy
1. Loyalty: faithfulness, allegiance to master and cause (Well done, good and faithful servant, you were faithful over a few things, I will make you ruler over many things. Matt. 25: 21).
2. Honor: a good name and reputation, self respect (A man's pride will bring him low, but the humble in spirit will retain honor. Prov. 29: 23).
3. Virtue: valor, merit, and moral righteousness (Add to your faith virtue, to virtue knowledge. 2 Pet. 1: 5).
4. Rectitude: moral integrity and correct judgment, trustworthiness ( The righteous man walks in his integrity. Prov. 20: 7)
5. Fearlessness: courage (Be strong and of good courage, do not fear or be afraid of them; for the Lord your God, He is the One who goes with you. He will not leave you nor forsake you. Deut. 31: 6)
6. Righteousness: sense of obligation and duty (Then it will be righteousness for us, if we are careful to observe all these commandments before the Lord our God. Deut. 6:25)
7. Athletic Skill: strength and power (The God of Israel is He who gives strength and power to his people. Psalm 68:35)
8. Military Skill: weapons and strategy (When you go out to battle against your enemies, and see horses and chariots and people more numerous than you, do not be afraid of them, for the Lord your God is with you. Deut. 20: 1)
9. Unselfishness: willingness to serve and give to others (You must support the weak. And remember the words of the Lord Jesus, that He said "It is more blessed to give than to receive." Acts 20: 35)
10. Justice: fairness in dealing with others (Defend the poor and fatherless, do justice to the afflicted and needy. Ps 82: 3)
11. Benevolence: charity with tenderness (And though I have the gift of prophecy, and understand all mysteries and all knowledge, and though I have faith, so that I could remove mountains, but have not love, I am nothing. 1 Cor. 13: 2)
12. Politeness: courtesy, observing the cultural amenities (Therefore whatever you want men to do to you, do also to them. Matt. 7: 12)
13. Veracity: honesty (Therefore, putting away lying, let each one of you speak truth with his neighbor. Eph. 4: 25)
14. Sincerity: open and genuine (In all things showing yourself to be a pattern of good works; in doctrine showing integrity, reverence, and sincerity. Titus 2: 7)
15. Education and Culture: (To know wisdom and instruction, to discern the words of understanding, a wise man